How to Install your Wall Stickers
Installing your new wall stickers should be a fun experience. You'll find included in your order a full set of easy to follow instructions written by us. Simply follow the steps and you'll be enjoying your new wall stickers within a few minutes.
1. This is the bottom layer, the backing paper, this is the section you peel off first.
2. The wall sticker itself, the bit that stays on your wall and provides you with years of satisfaction.
3. This is the top layer, the application tape. This is the bit that holds all of the parts of your sticker together and is removed once your sticker is stuck to the wall
General application of a small wall sticker:
1. Put the sticker in the desired position on the wall and hold in place with masking tape.
2. Lift up the sticker and remove half of the backing paper from underneath with the tape acting as a hinge
3. Use the supplied squeegee to apply the graphic to the wall at a 45 degree angle and remove the rest of the backing paper as you apply.
4. Once the sticker is stuck to the wall squeegee the sticker again to increase adhesion.
5. Slowly remove the top layer application tape back on itself at a 180 degree thus revealing the sticker.
6. You sticker is now ready for you to enjoy!
General application of a large wall sticker:
1. Put the sticker in the desired position on the wall and hold in place with masking tape at the top with two vertical strips and also apply a centre hinge with masking tape as well.
2. Remove the two top masking tape strips and peel off the top layer (application tape) toward yourself removing the sticker from the backing paper making sure the sticker lifts cleanly from the backing.
3. Cut the backing paper off just leaving the application paper and the sticker, prevent the sticker from touching the wall at this stage.
4. Now apply the sticker to the wall using the squeegee at a 45 degree angle pushing the air out as you go.
5. As the top half of the sticker has now been applied remove the centre masking tape and apply the bottom half in the same way as you did the top.
6. Rub over the whole sticker firmly to make sure it's stuck to the wall well.
7. Slowly peel back the top layer (application tape) at a 180 degree angle back on itself making sure the sticker stays on the wall, if the sticker comes away re-squeegee the sticker.
8. Stand back and enjoy your new wall sticker.