Wall stickers can add a stylish, decorative touch to any room without the mess and hard work of painting and wallpapering.
Installing a My Wall Stickers graphic is a fun and exciting experience. When your order arrives you’ll find a full guide on how to fit your design with ease. Simply follow these steps and the tips below and your home will have a bright, creative touch in just a few minutes.
Fitting a Small Wall Sticker:
- Before you begin installing any wall sticker, it’s important to have a clear and precise idea of where you want your design to go.
- Once you have found the ideal place for your design, simply put your sticker in the desired position and hold it in place with some masking tape.
- Using the tape as a hinge, gently lift up the sticker and remove half of the backing paper.
- Using the squeegee (provided with your order) begin applying the graphic to the wall at a 45 degree angle and remove the remaining backing paper.
- Once your sticker is stuck, continue using the squeegee for a further few seconds to increase adhesion.
- Finally, remove the top layer of tape by peeling it back at a 180 degree angle to reveal your sticker.
- Enjoy your design and invite all your friends over to come and take a look at your home’s new style.
For a step-by-step guide on how to fit a large wall sticker – take a look at our installation section.
Extra Handy Tips and Suggestions:
- Be sure to use our unique squeegee which comes with every order. This will help smooth out any bumps and increases adhesion, so your sticker will last for years on end.
- Don’t forget, with our wall art stickers you’re not limited to the walls – our graphics can be fitted on any flat and smooth surface, including tiles, wood, metals, plaster, plastic and glass.
- For unique stocking filler presents check out our under £10 section where you’ll find glow in the dark, monster, dinosaur and cheeky mouse stickers the kids will love. Kitten, cat and bird stickers look great in the kitchen, whilst our ‘Mr Shock’ design is great for adding a quirky touch to the light switch.
- Chalkboard stickers are great for children’s bedrooms and come in a variety of designs, including hippo, dinosaur, teddy and speech bubble shapes. Boys will love the football pitch chalkboard which turns their bedroom into a professional training room, and girls will adore the polka dot chalkboard set which allows them to add their very own creative touch to their bedroom.
For more tips and advice on how to fit any of our wall stickers, contact us today. Our expert team have all the knowledge needed to help bring your home life.